Maca Root is much like Turmeric. It is a root grown plant that has amazing healing properties. It is slightly different in that it grows in the Andies, in the mountains of Peru.
Traditionally Maca is used as a means to stimulate your sex drive and provide extra stamina. Though this might be an added benefit, the real benefit is in it’s ability to regulate our hormones. Our hormones control so much within our body and Maca is able to enable the best possible chance for these hormones to do what they should be doing.
Well, enough said….. here is my video all about why I love Maca:
- 22 Amino Acids
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B12, C, D and E
- 10% is made up of pure Calcium
- It also contains iron, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, silica and traces of iodine, manganese and sodium.
- Sterols which have been attributed to reducing tumour growth and blood cholesterol
- All three fatty acids, 3,6 & 9
Where to buy Maca Root Updated: I have found a great source of Maca and it is good value.
You can buy Maca here.