Well, I was totally convinced that Milk Kefir was a cool way of getting the super probiotics into my diet. I could easily find it, make it and add it on top of my Quinoa porridge in the morning. Easy! I managed to figure out how to make it too, which I was very proud [...]
Archive | Fermented Foods RSS feed for this section
I will be honest here. Since travelling from Spain over to Germany, my diet has been less than perfect. I usually managed to eat a reasonable breakfast of fruit with Quinoa but finding fresh salads or making them for lunch was quite challenging. That meant adding in some of the foods that aren’t great for [...]
Constipation is horrible! It is even worse when you have Endometriosis as it creates additional pressure in the abdominal area, which pushes on all the Endometriosis cysts and adhesions, causing extra pain. I always feel so much better once everything has moved “out” as it should! What is interesting is that the bowel can be [...]
To be honest, when I first discovered Candida, I really believed it was something I could “get rid of” once and it would be all gone. Like some kind of invader, that I flushed out and that would be the end of it. I saw Candida as a separate entity, something that was a fungus, that had [...]
Search for Info
Explore more Articles: Over 500 Articles!
- Alternative Therapies to Explore
- Emotional Strength
- Endometriosis Symptoms
- Featured Articles
- Fertility and Endometriosis
- Hormonal Balance
- Newbie Articles
- Pain Free Sex
- Pain Reduction
- Success Stories of other girls
- Thoughts and Emotions
- Yoga for Endometriosis
Melissa has been an inspiration to me since I discovered I have endometriosis last year. As a support person who has heaps of good information, she has give me tools to take my healing into my own hands, which has provided an tremendous sense of hope. I look forward to learning and doing more with Melissa and continuing to get healthier and healthier. Her videos and blogs are a life line for us endo girls who feel there is no way out. God bless Melissa for her work, and may all of our bodies be blessed with healing that IS possible!
JoI feel endo free which is fantastic! Friends and family even say how Different I sound; more upbeat and positive than I have in a Long long (very long) time. So I’m just writing to say a Huge thaks for your part in my recovery – please please don’t feel you’re not getting through to people, we need as many people like you out there as possible. It is as a result of your video blog on mercury fillings that I am now finally booked in for removal of the five nasty mercury fillings that I’ve had in my mouth for eons… Sure, I read more info on it and spoke to other people before finally making my decision but you were the catalyst. You did a wonderful…
I feel you have a calling and that what you are doing to help other women is one of the reasons God put you on earth:) Maybe you even went though all the horrible suffering you did just so you could help other women:) I hope thats a comforting thought:) Your love and dedication is inspiring:)
You have helped me so much!! I have been reading your blog for almost a year I think and I can’t imagine where I would be in my “recovery” without all your advice and support! I am pretty much pairee too! :) :) :) :) Thanks to you and your blog! You are doing a lot of good to many girls already and I am sure more will keep coming and reading and asking thousands of questions!! You are such an inspiration.
I just wanted to say, how enlightening your Site is, a dear friend of mine, has gone through hell and back, it has taken them three and a half years to finally diagnose that she has Endometriosis, and as a result it is quite advanced, she is now waiting for an operation. I have been reading up on the subject, because I want to be there for her, and to do that I need to understand the problems she is encountering, many thanks for laying it out so that it can be easily understood.
- Melissa on How to tell if a Food Doesn’t agree with you
- Patricia on How to tell if a Food Doesn’t agree with you
- Aubree on How to tell if a Food Doesn’t agree with you
- Cinco cosas principales que componen la dieta de la endometriosis diferente a todos los demás “dieta saludable”, es posible que haya intentado | Asociación Endometriosis Panamá on 5 Key things that make the Endometriosis Diet different to every other “healthy diet” you may have tried
- Melissa on How to Make a Castor Oil Pack, providing instantly relief from Pain with Endometriosis and Inflammation!
- Melissa on The Five Reasons I believe we suffer so much with Depression with Endometriosis
- Melissa on Could Endometriosis all have started because of our teeth? Am I being serious???
- nitika on Could Endometriosis all have started because of our teeth? Am I being serious???
- Julie Turcotte via Facebook on Could Candida actually be one of the causes of Endometriosis pain?
- Joey Coetzee on The Five Reasons I believe we suffer so much with Depression with Endometriosis